The Board recognizes that the Parent and Teacher Association is an important communication channel between the school and parents.
The Parent-Teacher Association (PTA), of which all parents and teachers are members, works to promote positive interaction and communication between home and school.
The PTA shall be composed of 9 members, 6 parents (3 elected members) and 3 from school staff.
The duration of membership in the PTA is two years and ends with the election of new members of the Association.
Scope of Influence:
PTA Main Committees:
Please email any questions or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PTA Achievement in 2018-2019
2. Finalizing booklet, "Living in Kuwait", for newly arrived parents of Kuwait.
3. Participating in the school's activities (competitions) .
4. Participating in the CIS accreditation process.
5. Providing various development suggestions related to different topics, including the following:-
- Continue promoting diversity of school activities
6. Preparing for 2019/2021 PTA election by suggesting a mechanism for the election.