Dear Parents and Guardians,
The kindergarten Department is always looking for the best curriculum to develop students’ talents and abilities. Our qualified teachers are keen to enrich and develop the talents and abilities of the students. The classrooms are equipped with the right furniture, computers, educational toys and a library that contains useful stories to encourage students to borrow and read.
K.G. offers monthly activities, for this month we will celebrate:
- First quarter reports will be distributed by mid November and a parent meeting will be held after receiving the reports. The meeting will be from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm (please book an appointment with the class teacher before).
- We will celebrate Universal Children Day on 20 November, according to the UN Declaration.
- KG1/ KG2 visit will be to the zoo
- Please bring your child on time and no later than 8.00 am.
- Attendance is a commitment.
- Make sure that homework is accomplished.
- School’s formal uniform is required daily except the days of P.E. classes when students can wear their sports uniform.
- Winter jackets are now available in our store. You can buy them from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm.